Many ladies crave for huge boobs and can do anything to have them. However, women with small breast can feel very insecure.
A lot of women with small breast are self-conscious about their small boobs, when they donâ€™t need to be at all and that is due,in no small measure, to all the references to men liking big boobs that you see, hear and read. The reality is very different though, and if you were to ask a man in private, well away from his friends, youâ€™d find that big breasts are not high up on his list of what makes a woman attractive.
There are lots of reasons for women with small breasts to be proud and there are a lot of practical advantages to small breasts too. So, stop envying the big busted girls that you see, because everyone is beautiful in their own way, and read these ten tips that will help you to feel more confident about your small breasts.
1. They give you better posture
Think about it. If you have large breasts, then you are carrying around ten or twenty pounds of extra weight on your chest.
Thatâ€™s going to weigh you down, give youbackaches and make it hard to maintain a good posture. As well as making it harder to stand up straight, all that weight can also cause neck ache, and the strain on your neck can cause headaches as well.
2. You can always make your breasts look a little bigger, if you want to.
If you are a women with small breast and you want them to look a little bigger, you can always give them a boost with many different tricks, and particularly by wearing a maximizer, push-up bra, also by crossing your bra straps, or by simply improving your posture.3. Small breasts attract wealthy menHereâ€™s a benefit of your small breasts that you probably didnâ€™t know. Women with large breasts tend to attract men with no financial resources of their own.
In a study published in Psychology Today, the researchers suggested that women with large breasts attract gold diggers guys, because they, subconsciously, suggest tothe man that more resources are on offer!
4. No one really notices, apart from you.
Nobody really cares that you have small boobs, so there are far more important things that you could be worrying about. Your boobs are beautiful, whatever their size, and no oneâ€™s out there with a tape measure or going to check your bra size before they ask you out on a date.
5. Changing your cup size wonâ€™t change who you areThe truth is that a lot of women are unhappy about the size of their breasts, and many women complain about having breasts that are too large. Your bra size doesnâ€™t define who you are and changing it wonâ€™t really change a thing. You come as a complete package and your breasts are just one part of what makes you attractive, not the whole.
6. Small boobs make you look younger
Large breasts will sag earlier and your small breasts willstay firm for longer, so you will have the last laugh, when you still have the figure of a teenager on later years. Those small breasts that you hate so much today will become your best buddies in a few yearsâ€™ time, when you look a good five years younger than all your friends.
7. You can have more fun in bed.
Since your smaller breasts have far less fat in them, you should be pleased to know that they are a lot more sensitive than large breasts. In fact, researchers at the University of Vienna found that large breasts are around 25% less sensitive than small breasts, so you get to feel a lot more sensation during foreplay.
8. You can wear anythingYou can look great in anything and dressing for summeris a lot easier too. Any style of bikini will look great, you can go strapless without any problems and you can go braless without feeling uncomfortable. You can even run for the bus when you are late to work and not worry what you look like. Whatâ€™s not to love about your small breasts?!
9. Anyway, itâ€™s only sexist men who like big boobs.
Itâ€™s a proven fact that, the kind of men who like big breasts are not only the shallow ones, they are also the diehard sexists too. The University of Westminster conducted a study into the connection between men who say that like big breasts and sexism. They found that the men who like big boobs are also the same menwho still think that women are the weaker gender!
10. You are not alone
Donâ€™t go thinking that all the celebrity women have large breasts either. You only need to take a closer look at Gwyneth Paltrow, Cameron Diaz, Kate Moss or Audrey Hepburn to see that many of the famous women around the world, who are considered to be babes, are on the petite size in the breast department too.
I naturally love women with small breast